Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Your spouse leaves you and you have one last night with them. What do you do?

Yes i asked a question similar to this...


If you are unaware of that precious question; don't worry about it. I'm contrasting the answers I get from the two.Your spouse leaves you and you have one last night with them. What do you do?
make love to him like i will never get to make love again in my life.





**add on** okay, ';thumbs down';...but the question didn't say if your spouse left you on specific terms...what if it were to imply that your spouse was going away somewhere???Your spouse leaves you and you have one last night with them. What do you do?
My spouse leaves me? You make hard love for hours, just like how you started at the very begining of the relationship, making love for hours.


Sometimes, you go back right where you left off at the very begining, but this time you go in reverse and exit out, just like you came in, into the relationship. Right back to the front door of things.
as heartbreaking as it is you're just pouring more salt into your wound by showing up and trying to make him love you for just a few more hours. its not gonna last.


get the eff outta there honey, kick him to the curb.
Well, if I knew he were leaving me I sure wouldn't have a romantic dinner for two. I'd suggest he leave now instead of waiting til tomorrow morning.
Get some self respect and don't show up?





If you have to chase him, then he's NOT the love of your life.


24 minutes ago - Edit - Delete


3 Rating: Good Answer 1 Rating: Bad Answer Report Abuse
In that case I wouldn't even show up to see the jerk. Period. I mean what's the point?
Talk probably if only to find out where to serve divorce papers.
I don't think having sex with them one last time would do anything for me, outside of getting me laid. I rather find a new person to get laid with than hold my breath living in the past.
there would be no last night with them - pack yoru bags and get out - right then and there.
Give them some sleeping pills and ';misplace'; all the good possesions I don't want to lose.
They left, the last night is past.
why would you not make it a clean break?

No comments:

Post a Comment