Friday, August 20, 2010

If i argue with my spouse does it affect my unborn baby?

well i had arguement with my spouse i would just like to know if it affects my unborn baby? Should i worry about this?If i argue with my spouse does it affect my unborn baby?
No ,it won't physically affect your baby!If i argue with my spouse does it affect my unborn baby?
Lots of stress can cause problems, but getting upset and having an argument isn't likely to effect your baby at all.
Not unless the argument leads to extreme stress or violence.
It def affects your baby. They can feel when there is tension and can stress them. So watch out because you don't want a stressed baby or an early delivery.
You should try to relax and take care of yourself during pregnancy. Some people think negativity does affect a fetus, just like it would a baby after birth. I do not think you should hide your fights behind closed doors for your baby, since children need to know what real life is. It can really screw up a kid to hide the truth. They should be getting love from you not fear though.
If you are constantly fighting, they can feel your moods and stress. It is not good for the baby.


Normal every once in awhile arguments are acually healthy for you and your baby though.
Well from what i hear if your stressed it can bother the baby ... but im not to sure but i know stress is bad..
It won't unless it happens all the time.
It's stress she and the baby doesn't need..


You need to stay as calm as you can, if a argument starts you need to leave the room because stress can cause miscarries.


Just understand that her hormones are all over the place.


She needs your support.





:)


xx
I argued and fought with my husband bunches during my prego-saurus stage, im quite relaxed now though since it is almost over and he has finally learned to pick up after himself ;-) for the most part that is. lol








And our babies never had a problem yet (knock on wood) just so you aren't battling it out physically, even crying hysterically should really do any harm i think?
It could cause stress to you which also can cause stress on your baby, but its normal to fight and have arguements. Just be careful not to do it to much.
I would say not to worry about one arguement, but if you are stressed or holding onto bad feelings then yes it can affect the baby. I would just try to keep your stress to a minimum. For the sake of enjoying your pregnancy too.





I was under a huge amount of stress when I was pregnant and was on bedrest from 17 weeks on because of preclampsia, high blood pressure, etc. I truly believe it may have been from the stress.





I had a preemie baby born at 34 weeks. I was lucky to keep her from coming earlier. No fun.
It puts stress on you %26amp; the baby. Just try to relax for awhile till after you have the baby, then go crazy on him all you want! Just relax hun. Hope I helped.
Your baby feels what you feel. If you are sad your baby feels sad. If you cry your baby cries. Your unborn should come to a happy and loving home. God Bless your unborn child.
heck yes! Dont argue around your poor cute innocent little baby! Trust me you will regret it. Please take my advice.
Babies can hear for over half of the pregnancy. I say yes it does affect the baby because he can hear aggression in your voice and feel your stress.
yes. the baby gets the stress chemicals, and also associates that with whatever else is in the environment (your spouse's voice).





don't worry about it too much, just try not to argue so much.





a friend of mine argued with her S.O. a lot, and went into labor early
Yes and why would somone argue with somone as pretty as you??
Yes, that's the leading cause of gayness.

No comments:

Post a Comment