Friday, August 20, 2010

Anyone else haggles with their spouse over what to name baby?

It's the most annoying %26amp; aggravating part of having a baby I think, esp. when you have a spouse who just will not compromise. I end up naming my kids names that I'm not crazy about just because they're the only names we can agree on!Anyone else haggles with their spouse over what to name baby?
If I did have problems with this, I would find a way to compromise. One person can write up a list of baby names that they like, and the other can choose one name off that list when the child is born. That way, one person has the final say, and whoever wrote the list will not be able to argue with it.Anyone else haggles with their spouse over what to name baby?
why not make a name up?


I mean if your pregnant with a boy use his father (part) of name and your father (part) of name?


for example my real fathers name is Roy my step father is Larry, Im changing my sons name to LaRoy that be his middle name, first name is Anthony but we call him Ty so it will be Ty LaRoy :)





My middle son was named after 3 people my grandpa name is Ray, my fiance close cousin has the same name and same with my middle name, his middle name James with is my step dads middle name.


I have a girl friend named Geneve religious family Gen first book of the bible eve first girl which is true for the family :)


lol our second child we thought of naming raymond randle so r%26amp;r for short to say that how we conceived him (not true --i think)


Also depending where you guys where born other same country or not, or first date, where you got married anything like that makes a great name as well and gives your child a story to tell :)


we planned if we had a daughter (not going to happen vascetomy) to name her other, Jaden Fai, or Deseria Paige. I also mentioned Ivery Pearl because white is my fiance favorite colour but he disagreed didnt want to ';think of hand soap everytime I call her name';
My husband and I each made a list of names we liked. We then looked at each others lists and were allowed to cut a cetain number which we absolutely hated. We then were able to negotiate on the rest. If you think you had it hard try marrying a teacher, it seems that they have taught an obnoxious kid with every one of your favourite names, and have bad memories of it!
with my son we went with the first one I suggested and he picked the middle name...we're both very happy! With my daughter we had a little bit of a struggle, but I suggested a name and he altered it a little..then I picked the middle name....we're both very happy now...but if we have another little girl, ever, i know the name he wants and i think we'll have a fight!!!!!
im only 14 but everyone in my family who has had a baby, they always argue over what to name it. like my little brother my mom and dad fought for ages over what to name him.
lol I'm only 15 but I have a feeling I will be fighting my hubby over baby name lol





With love,


Seeley.%26lt;3
We've agreed that I get final veto say on girl names, and he gets final veto say on boy names. It avoids fights. ;-)
no

No comments:

Post a Comment