Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's the dumbest thing your spouse has ever bought?

Mine bought a lifetime wheel alignment warranty at Firestone on a car that definitely was on its last legs. What's the dumbest thing your spouse has ever bought?
One of them had to be a gold chain necklace that he bought from someone in the parking lot of a truck stop off the interstate. It was supposed to be 18 kt. gold and $500 and there was a tag that looked like a jeweler's tag with that on it. The person selling it told him they only wanted $50 for it because they needed the money to buy food and diapers for their baby. Of course, it turned out to be fake. This was one of the very few gifts my husband bought for me after we married, and he couldn't even be bothered going to a jewelry shop and making sure it was authentic. I know, the whole thing is sad, isn't it?What's the dumbest thing your spouse has ever bought?
well about a year ago we had an old 96 suburban that gave us alot of problems and ended spending thousands of dollars on it to repair it. I told him to get rid of the car and it would be a better idea to save some money and get a newer car but NO the man didn't want to be without a car so he ended up buying a 97 suburban and needless to say the car caught fire in the highway on our way to my mom's house. He learn his lesson though so know we bought a 2004 expedition. I love him like crazy though
Don't get me wrong i love my husband dearly BUT, when we were in our younger years he bought an old Cadillac for 2000 dollars. We end up putting 3000 just to fix it and it still was a lemon! over the years i was able to convince him to just please buy a new car from now on.
Mine gave me a card for my bday last year...





The front read...';You know what it means when you are greeted at the front door by your man wearing nothing but a bow, a hot meal on the table, a bubble bath drawn, candle light and flowers... and then you open it up and it says..





';Your in the wrong house';..





that was it! That was my bday!!






A furnace from a Mexican company... WTF does a mexican company know about 40 degrees below zero temperatures?????? Where we live it is like 40 degrees below zero for a couple a months every winter. Of course the stupid furnace lasted about a week into the subzero temps before it burnt itself up.






Lol...my ex once bought a cell phone with a 400 minute a month plan...


This man talked to a minimum of 30 people a day every day of the week- lived on the phone constantly...





.45 a min for overage...dumb, dumb, dumb...
My wife used to buy a new purse every month. Like $300 purses. There must be 50 purses in her closet, $15,000 worth. She hasn't bought any recently though, i don't know why.
The worst was something we bought together. A prelit Christmas tree that had half it's strands go out the first year.
They are all good but if I had to say a dumb one it would be ...uhhh none. He always surprises me with cool clothes and lingirie and perfume jewelry, A guess I'll say a lottery ticket that didn't win.
So funny ! My Wife one bought me a T shirt in which two guys of my size could have fitted easily ! But most of the things she buys for me are dumb !
A dozen of ';fake'; red roses on Valentine's Day!!!! Claims he couldn't find any real ones on his way home from work!!!! LMAO!!!!!
a wedding ring and the marriage licenses
a cheap *** dryer that wan't energy efficient while i was paying the electric bill
A $700.00 hunk of junk truck with no title that didn't run...when we needed to pay rent.





Yes, I yelled at him.
a tractor
my wedding ring

No comments:

Post a Comment