Sunday, August 22, 2010

What gift do you give your spouse for your first wedding anniversary?

My first wedding anniversary is coming up and I have no idea what gift to give my wife. Ladies can you please help me out? I really want this to be special.What gift do you give your spouse for your first wedding anniversary?
I wanted to surprise my husband by giving him a special present on his b-d. Once I stopped by to my friend鈥檚 and saw a beautiful painting of her family at the beach hanging on the wall. As turned it out it was not a painting, it was a digital photo turned to the painting on canvas by the company photoartomation.com. I was really impressed!!! I have sent my husband鈥檚 favorite photo to http://www.photoartomation.com and they turned it to the beautiful peace of art. You had to see my husband鈥檚 happy face when he got it!What gift do you give your spouse for your first wedding anniversary?
http://www.photoartomation.com鈥?/a> PAINTING WAS COMPLETLEY AMAZING, I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH WONDERFUL WORK OF ART. THE PAINTING IS GOING TO BE GIVEN TO MY HUSBAND FOR OUR THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Report Abuse



I am very thrilled with the work http://www.photoartomation.com have done. The level of skill that has gone into this work very high and it is affordable for everyone. photoartomation have really captured the subjects

Report Abuse



I am very pleased with the piece of art that http://www.photoartomation.com did for me from ordinary photo of my son and daughter.


I could not believe how true to the photograph they drawing was. It is something that our family will treasure forever.

Report Abuse



YOURSELF
paper is usually the first gift you give, what that might be is up to you, use your imagination on that(cash is always good lol) but it's up to you
My husband bought me an anniversary ring for our 1st.


Go through your wedding pictures or video together and relive that special day!
My first wedding anniversary is also coming up. Paper is traditional so you can perhaps write her a love letter. Also, just an idea which I had for my husband, I think engraving something in a wedding band is very special.
Be in bedroom 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment