Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What was the biggest flaw your biggest crush/spouse/girl/boy friend ever have?

Did you somehow seem to begin to like it?


The last boy i REALLY liked had a bald spot on the back of his head...and then after a while it seemed really cute (he has this thing w/ seizures and i know he can't grow hair there but its not that big but very noticeable)What was the biggest flaw your biggest crush/spouse/girl/boy friend ever have?
well, my boyfriend says dude a lot, but im used to it now.


:)What was the biggest flaw your biggest crush/spouse/girl/boy friend ever have?
she rang me on the first time id seen my mum in about 10 years telling me she cheated on me with a guy called tom......shes an ex now.....
he used to sweat ALOT it was sooooooooooooooooooo disgusting!
They where dead...
His biggest flaw? He's a butthead, but i guess he's my butthead.

No comments:

Post a Comment