Friday, August 20, 2010

When you first met your spouse/significant other did you instantly know they were the one?

How did you know you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him/her? Is it normal to have doubts about being with your spouse?When you first met your spouse/significant other did you instantly know they were the one?
We didn't know when we first met, but we both knew by the end of the first date. It was for Sat night and we kept going til Sun nite, 28 hrs later. She proposed to me after 5 weeks, we married 2 days later. We just celebrated our 42nd anniv.





The best marriage I ever saw was my grandparents'. I once asked Grandpa about his secret. He said, ';Don't just marry a woman you can live with. Marry a woman that you can not live without. You will know when you find her.'; I did know, and so did she.When you first met your spouse/significant other did you instantly know they were the one?
umm when i first met my man i thought ';i would never go out with someone like that';. seriously lol


we were friends first actually roomys first


and then a tragic accident happen and when i saw him laying in the hospital bed i just had this spark in me and i wanted him


ooh yeah i wanted him bad


and we had a 3 month fling and i took off for like a year and now we're back together and i love him with all of my heart and he is the greatest guy i could've ever asked for and we're getting married feb. 12!
Im sure i answer someting like this every week.





Here goes





I knew he was the one i wanted to shag that night.


I knew he was the one when 3 months into our r'ship i told him about childhood sexual abuse and he went to a partners group.


I was saying in my head when i walked down the aisle ';turn and run, just say no';. I had cold feet but went through with it.





We have been together for 15 years and married for 9 yrs. 2 boys together and madly in love.
Yes everything was different, his laugh, his smiles, his scent, things I never paid attention to. I kissed alot of people, but his kiss had taste, and energy ran through my whole entire body when he was close. I had to keep him for life, he's been off the market for 13 years and we've been married 7 years.
I knew that he had a cute azz and after 22 years he still does. Crazy stuff to base your future on. Relationships are a leap of faith not a guarantee and if I had known then what I know now there is no way I would have ever married him but am glad fate intervened and I did.
i think everyone has a doubt or 2 sometime in the relationship. That is very normal! But as far as knowing if my spouse was the one in an instant, absolutely. We we're basically connected at the hip from the day we met. Inseparable.
We were just friends for over a year...actually I rented a room in his house. I had no idea that things between us would blossom.


I think it is normal to question our relationships to a certain extent. If you are in a constant quandary then there may be an issue.
When I met my second wife it took awhile before I knew I wanted to be with her. I realized she was the one when she went away on a Business trip and I couldn't wait till she got back. Yes it is normal about staying with your spouse we all have them.
No. I rejected him three times in three months because I was young and naive; I wasn't physically attracted to him. After the third month though, his perseverance started to grow on me because any man who doesn't give up on what he wants certainly deserves a chance.
my secound wife, yes i did, when we met u could see a twinkle in her eyes, i knew she was the one, we were married a year and she died, but gave me a son before she did, hes 11 now and my life
No, not at all. But we met when we were 16. I liked him. We were good friends, dated a little, then did serious dating..then got married at 21/22.


I knew before him that he was the ';one';.
i thought i knew but turns out he's not what i thought he was, still here tho
I fell in love for all the wrong reasons, but I'm in love for all the right ones








does that make any sense?
Yes, no doubts...
i did not- took a year she was too good for me and after 30 years she still is
  • eyeliner
  • lip makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment