Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who should come 1st in your life spouse/kids or parents/siblings?

When no one gets along which side do you go with? Whats the right way to go?Who should come 1st in your life spouse/kids or parents/siblings?
spouse is first and foremost.





there may be times when others take priority for a short period of time.... such as sickness.





but overall... you promised love and commitment to your spouse.Who should come 1st in your life spouse/kids or parents/siblings?
If I am married with kids, they always come first. When you ask about parents and siblings coming first, this usually means that they want something or they want you to live your life a certain way. The most important person in my life right now is me. If I ever marry again, he will have equal status to me in my life. Right now my kids (they are grown and out on their own) come second. And they always come before my parents or siblings., who are also grown with their own lives.





I don't know what your situation is in your marriage, or why there is conflict between your spouse and your family. So I can't give any advice about your particular situation. I answered another question this evening encouraging a woman to leave her abusive husband and move back home with her family members. So I can't generalize to all situations, including yours.
the husband and wife need to put each other first to form a good marriage and then they both put their kids first together.





When your spouse does not get along with your parents ,a loving spouse knows you only have one mother and one father and will not compete for your attention over your parents . Your parents should not interfere in your marriage .





go with what is right and you do not let others interfere in your marriage.interfere
Your spouse should always come first until there are children involved, then the spouse comes second. We are meant to separate from parents and siblings when we have a family of our own. I don't mean separate literally or emotionally but if your priorities are not clear then more than probably there will be trouble down the road. Our families can destroy our relationships especially if there's a chink in the armor.
***Day to day = spouse/kids (this is your immediate family now)


***Although during emergencies such as stroke or severe illness your ailing parent may have to take precedence as they would do for you if anything happened to you


***Going back to ';day to day'; however; a good parent is one that doesn't ask their child to make a choice like that and therefore understands that your life needs to be lived by you now as they had done before in the prime of their life
Always has to be your spouse if you want a successful marriage. I think especially when it comes to children it is important and very difficult for women to put your spouse first. If the marriage is united eventually you will overcome obstacles and ultimately be successful. It is when you put others such as parents and children that resentments build and the marriage will fail. Good luck!
It depends what is causing the situation to develop. But, the rule of life is always parents and kids. I have a friend who used to tell me her husband was first than her kids b/c when they grow up they leave. Well, that was until her husband cheated on her and left her for a younger woman. She ended up living with her kids and they are the ones who are giving her support. I don麓t know, but when you have kids you understand your parents better.





Hope this helps!
Me personally, I stay out of everything when no one is getting along. I tend to add fuel to the fires if I do. I have more peace when I don't say or do anything. In my book, technically no one comes first when everyone is fighting, it makes things worse
spouses should always stick by their side so long as its not causing any physical harm or breaking the law. When you get married you leave your family and make a new life together as one. It doesnt work if you still side with you parents all the time :)
Spouse above all! What a shame to be forced to choose sides but I would not put my spouse or my children in a situation they would not feel comfortable. There is enough negativity in the world and families should stick together.
kids, spouse, parents siblings
Not knowing any details, just in general - spouse/kids should be first. Once you marry, they are your family.
KIDS, PARENTS
When married:


Kids, spouse, parents
Kids first.
spouse/kids


No brainer.
spouse/kids.
wife %26amp; kids.
  • bridal makeup
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment