Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you know which presidential candidate's spouse said the following in a thesis paper?

';There was no doubt in my mind that as a member of the black community, I am obligated to this community and will utilize all of my present and future resources to benefit the black community first and foremost. ';Do you know which presidential candidate's spouse said the following in a thesis paper?
Michelle O-damn-a!!!!








A family of bigots.Do you know which presidential candidate's spouse said the following in a thesis paper?
If someone gets this wrong do they get a smack in the head? Of course it was Michele Obama. It sure as hell wasn't Shirley Chilsolm.
let me guess. Obama.
UGH............. I think George Bush said that.
The one who's ethnic background was treated like crap in America.
Who gives a rats rear what a candidates spouse said long ago?
Michelle O-freakin-Bama!
Michelle Obama
Obama's
BO spouse - Michelle!
The Big O, that whore (and the term is applied to both).
Yes I have read that before Obamas wife
Gee, I wonder who that could've been...

No comments:

Post a Comment