Sunday, August 22, 2010

Would you help a friend CHEAT on his or her spouse?

Like allowing them to tell the spouse that they are with you or that you two went away for the weekend when in fact her or she is with the person they are cheating with?





If he or she showed up at your house with the person, would you let them in?Would you help a friend CHEAT on his or her spouse?
of course i would...not only would i but i have many times. my boys come firstWould you help a friend CHEAT on his or her spouse?
Any friend that asked me that would suddenly not be my friend. I would question why I had this friend.
No , I wouldn't want to be involved in any way . I'm very much against cheating , so friend or not, I wouldn't help someone do something against my morals.
To answer both questions: No I would not allow by friend to use me in her lies and no to letting them visit me. I'm married and would NEVER do anything that I wouldn't want to be done to me. Put the shoe on the other foot----Would you help a friend to cheat on their mate? Your answer should be NO!!!
No, that is wrong and awful. In fact, if I had a friend come to me for that I would let them know our friendship is officially over.
I would. My friends come first. Whether I agree with it or not, if it isn't illegal, I will be there to support them.
no after being on the receiving end of infidelity i would not help or encourage it. i would suggest if they are that unhappy leave get a divorce then do what u want.
Heck no. I'm all about what is right and just. If this is what your friend is doing he is being a snake. Putting you in a very bad situation as well I might add.
Nope. Not going to be a part of that.
no way
It depends on your values... and how much you care for the spouse of your friend..





If your friends spouse is an abuser - or otherwise mean guy who hurts her and makes her cry -- or ignores her, etc... then yes, help her out.. but if he is basically a decent man doing his best and you think he really loves her (not just saying the words) - then no, it would be your duty to tell your friend she is making a big mistake and her hubby is a good man to her and she should see that...
If I think the other person is an a$$ or a jerk,and if I don't him then yes I would..



No, because then you could be blamed as being the cause of the problem, no matter how innocent you really are. And I would not allow this person being seen in my house. I'd tell them get away, they are trespassing and unwanted.
Hell no.
But of course , Remember this is your friend.. and maybe They may have someone for you to cheat with as well.. lol you only have one life so I say be with all the people you can and have lots of fun..
No.





That doesn't need explanation or detailing or any other supporting verbage.





The answer is NO.
No. Tell your friend you love them but cannot support something like that. I wouldn't ever be caught dead helping anyone cheat.
Let us for a moment ignore the fact that your friend is cheating. I wonder if all these people that emphatically scream ';NO WAY'; have at some point in their lives either helped or turned a blind-eye on a lie to help themselves or their friends?





I think it is the ';cheating'; that's getting all these negative reactions from people. I don't think they realize this could be about something as simple as a friend stealing a dollar from a parent's wallet or turning a blind eye when a girlfriend kissed someone totally hot in a bar.





The truth is there are these ideals we all like to have. In principle, would I go around proactively looking for friends that would want to cheat? No. If my best friend knocks my door and wants my help and if it isn't illegal, I wouldn't mind helping. Who am I to judge if she's right or wrong?





More often we come across people turning a blind eye on something like this when a friend is involved. That's as bad as helping him/her. I'm not asking you to go out and help your friend - just don't beat yourself up if you've done it.
Absolutely not. I am most unpopular with my workers because I will turn in cheaters when I hear about them or at the very least distance myself from them. I will not remain friends with someone who behaves that way.





If they would betray the person that they stood before God with and swore to honor forever, they would obvious stab me in the back, so I can't trust them.
Yes.



No. I wouldn't end my friendship over it but I wouldn't help them either. As or letting them in, I honestly don't know.
I've done it out of loyalty for the friendship, but in the long run it made me look bad, to her husband and his family who I was pretty cool with, but she had been my friend since childhood.





Ultimately, it ended our friendship. It's best just to tell someone that you don't want to be involved in their b/s, that way it keeps you in the clear.
NO, definitely would NOT help them! NO doubt about it!





** I HIGHLY recommend reading the book, 'The Five Love Languages' by Gary Chapman to ANYONE! This book is AWESOME!! It's truely the BEST book I've EVER read! I found it for pretty cheap on Amazon, used but it's just like brand new! I think it could really help your friend with their situation too! **
No way to both questions!!!!





I don't believe in cheating! If you want to be with someone else then leave the person you are with! It's not fair to them.





Besides if you did help them out and the other person finds out they will probably never speak to you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment