Sunday, August 22, 2010

You ever see a somewhat normal looking person with a 400+ pound spouse?

All kidding aside, I make fun of my wife being a little chunky, but at least she can physically have sex. She's in the ballgame. At the beach today, I saw some people so large that sex would probably be impossible. Their spouses where normal sized.





It probably wasn't always that way, as they had kids. Somehow, one spouse got bigger and bigger over time.





What do you think when you see such couples? Would you blame the normal sized one if he/she got side action?You ever see a somewhat normal looking person with a 400+ pound spouse?
So you aren't dead in some freshly poured cement!





I think that some people like a whole lot of man/woman, showing that their is somebody out there for everyone. I personally am not attracted to a person that looks like they need to eat a sandwhich. I don't blame the larger person if they got side action.You ever see a somewhat normal looking person with a 400+ pound spouse?
You're a jerk. Has it even occurred to you that people fall in love for reasons apart from looks? When I see such couples, at first I admit yes, I do think it for a quick second about how big the other is but then I start to think that at least they have someone to love them. Do you even think about the many people that go years looking for someone to love and love them back and still haven't found that special other? It's not all about sex. If looks are important to you, then you should take the responsibility to talk to your significant other about it and help them with it, not judge them or criticize them. Yes I would blame the normal sized person if they got side action. If all you think about is getting your stick waxed, then stay single and stay ';in the ballgame'; as you said referring to your wife.
A number of things could run through my mind. One is that some people are actually attracted to that. Another thought is how/why did that happen. Then, I also would think that it might be true love, where the normal size one looks past the fat at the person's soul and would rather be with that person than anyone else.


As for sex, unless the person is so grossly obese that they would have to be lifted out of their house with a crane, I think they would find a way.


Unless the overweight one has an abusive personality, I would think it wrong for the other to seek side action. They should just be honest and tell the overweight spouse that they want to date and have sex with other people. Then, they should probably get divorced.
I think that they love each other and the size does not matter. I also believe that the normal sized one is always on top or they do it doggy style there would definitely be a lack of positions possible. Over time I would probably think the normal sized spouse would cheat or find someone who is more interesting.
Well...I would say people have different tastes as far as weight goes..


Some people actually do only love the opposite sex with a few or even more extra pounds..


I have a female friend who iss well over weighed...but...she always has boyfriends that are in very good shape...I mean six packs and all that...


One of them actually told me once, that he would never touch me because I am so skinny..


But you know what..that`s ok....


If you are in a relationship, your wife had a baby, got a little bigger all around, can`t loose the extra weight...what`s wrong with that?


I am not talking about you...just in general...


Some women are just lucky to get back to normal size...others aren`t...


If Hubby doesn`t like it, maybe he needs to encourage her ...


But then again..he should love her anyway, ..regardless


Side action?...no way...yes I would blame the normal sized ....for not doing their job!
If people want side action, then they need to separate or divorce. I don't like cheating - no matter the reason. You can't justify cheating - it's not cool.





As for seeing a somewhat normal person with a 400+ spouse? Yes. I live in Texas. Sadly I see it a lot here.
I knew a young man that loved a fat woman. He went overboard to feed her until she became grossly obese. But he loved the woman with all his heart, and waited on her hand and foot.


So was he the sick one or was she? Hard to tell, but they apparently were made for each other.
I think they need to encourage the other one to get off thier fat lazy ***. And yes you could blame them for going to the side for ';action'; cheating is wrong in every form and for any so called ';reason'; behind it.
One must respect the institution called marriage.....cheating is not allowed.......marriage means commitment ....if normal sized ones want side action, they should get a divorce first..........what if they are caught? think about the kids.....they need peace at home......idk, i cant cheat my husband.
why does this bother you. lots of people like heavier partners. I'm sure they have the sex figured out. No, I'm not one of the heavier ones, but I don't even wonder about such crap.


cheating is wrong for any reason.
Married women get fat because they're unhappily married, e.g. your wife, you overcritical schmuck.





You take a vow to honor %26amp; cherish, forsaking all others, so what part of that don't you understand?





You make guys look bad.
they are called 'chubby chasers' and they like frumunder cheese
side action - whatever the situation is - No for me. if you want then seperate from the partner first .
Check the **** crack for a trapped skinny person, it can happen
Mine is headed that way.
Your Terrible! I don't know why i enjoy answering your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment