Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever had to BEG your spouse for sex?

Has it ever gotten so bad that your spouse thinks you are somewhat of a skank that is trying to purposely get knocked up AGAIN that he won't even give it up to you? Would this be a good time to call an attorney for a divorce? The smell of roses are in the air tonight %26amp; this random question popped into my head for some reason.Have you ever had to BEG your spouse for sex?
I would never beg, but I do get pissed when it has been over a month. I have gotten to the point where I no longer initiate because I am sick of getting rejected.





Hey drops of Jupiter--What about those of us who didn't have an actual wedding and therefore made no vows. I went to the DMV and signed the papers to get married. That is all you have to do in Colorado.Have you ever had to BEG your spouse for sex?
Did you wedding owe say ';For better or worse, until sex is no more';? Don't make a owe before God if you can't keep it. Now live with it. Don't you dare go against it because of your selfish needs.








**ranting below**


Why the F8CK do you people put on that smile and that wedding dress/suit and buy that ring, if you are only going to be going back to the same place to get a divorce? WTF is wrong with you people these days. Don't make a owe if you can't keep it. You people will never learn your lesson. Its time to change for the better - you are running out of time - literally!
Drops of Jupiter is a complete moron. What if the spouse is abusive? Just stay married to them because of god? Even if you just fall out of love, you'd rather be miserable because you made a ';commitment to god?'; What a moron.





And wtf is ';make a owe?'; I don't even know what you are trying to say. Complete moron.
Oh, hellz no. I don't care how hairy my v is, or how much I lick my own huge titter in pictures. If I was desperate enough to beg my husband for sex, I would just go and seduce the most retarded kind of beer that I could find!
I have never had to beg for my husband to make love with me. If you talk about my ex husbands that is another story, but they were not so good in bed.
Random odoriferous hallucinations are a sign of a brain tumor.
I thought only men had to beg for sex... Never heard of a woman begging for sex.
No, my husband loves having sex with me.
Never. And if anyone has resorted to such thing, I feel sorry for them.
If I have to beg I'd rather get a ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment