Sunday, August 22, 2010

How did you deal when your spouse said they wanted a Divorce?

when my ex said he wanted a divorce i did not deal with it well, i kept hoping things would change, up until i learned he had a mistress, and had been cheating awhile. after that it was easy to file for divorce and get on with my life. no one ever deals with it well especially if they didn't know there was a problem.How did you deal when your spouse said they wanted a Divorce?
After he kept telling me he wanted divorce during every single argument, which was happening almost daily I took it seriously and granted his wish.





I went and filed for divorce, and when he received it he was actually surprised and mad at me! I guess he thought he could just talk about it and didn't think it would ever actually happen... I figured he'd be happy about it...How did you deal when your spouse said they wanted a Divorce?
did you asked if there's anything you can do to avoid divorce? if there's nothing you can do... move on....
I said, ';Okay. But don't get any funny ideas about taking the luggage. You can use the plastic sacks from the store to put your **** in.';
I wanted the devorce so I got an attorny and got my kids and left.
i asked him why? but he wasn't honest and said he was cheating, he gave me feeble reasons or i would have divorced his loser ***.


now we'll see where life leads, i do not care anymore.
Just be nice. There's nothing worse than a messy divorce.
I am the one wanting it...and I havn't told him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment