Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When a woman is pregnant does their spouse become useless?

or are they always useless and we just notice it more when we're pregnant?





i swear to god, one of these days i'm gonna snap at my bf and tell him these exact words ';you are SO USELESS'; but i can't unless i want to become a single mom.....





i have a 15 month old and im 6 weeks pregnant.When a woman is pregnant does their spouse become useless?
Yikes.





Don't worry sometimes I feel the same way about mine. He can unknowingly be SO lazy and forgetful, but I have to be quick to remind him I'm not his mother and his socks don't magically get from the living room floor to the laundry basket. Just let him know he has to do his part.When a woman is pregnant does their spouse become useless?
Sometimes it is better to be a single mom, than to be with a useless guy. I was a single mom at 17 and finally had to get rid of a 21 year old baby that was ruining my life. I didn't think I would ever find anyone else, but I have been married to the best, most supportive, great dad, for the last 2 years. Either your bf is the right one for you or you should raise your standards and wait for someone that can treat you and your kids right.
hormones are raging and they seem like the most incompetant arrogant useless jerks sometimes.. usually their typical behavior is intensified.. but they are going through the hormones too so they are out of whack too.. my husband is a lazy butthead but he will jump up to help me up, get me something to eat or drink etc... whenever i need him.. really need him.. but when i just want him to help me clean or something.. its like pulling teeth.





goodluck hun... and there are other ways to express your feelings of him being useless without hurtfully badgering him.. because guys are sensitive.. they dont react well to anything lol...
In my life....my husband for the most part is always useless when it comes to anything to do with cleaning, cooking, poop diapers, spit-up, bathing the kids, etc. And when I am pregnant it becomes even more noticeable to me! I know how you feel! But I will admit that I am a raging ***** as well when I am pregnant!
Not mine. My hubby was (and now with the kiddo IS) incredibly helpful. He changed his schedule all around so we could get more sleep, he stopped having friends just stop by unannounced; I could go on and on.





If you're man isn't being helpful, perhaps (when you are calm enough to have a mature conversation) you should just sit him down, and tell him what you would like from him. Men aren't mind readers. Help him out, so he can help you out.
Wow...maybe YOUR boyfriend is useless. But when I got pregnant my husband started doing everything to make sure I was comfortable and happy and didn't have to do any work. I guess I got one of the good ones.
IN SOME AREAS MEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN USELESS. EVERY MORNING IT IS THE SAME THING. DO YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS, DO YOU KNOW WHERE THAT IS, HAVE YOU YOU SEEN MY.......





SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO SAY LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE AND GO LOOK FOR IT YOURSELF. JUST IGNORE IT. HE WONT GET MUCH BETTER LOL.





GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
Hmm...





I think that differs from each situation. In MY situation my husband has never been ';useless';.





Go ahead and tell your boyfriend that. Maybe he needs a good eye opening experience.
15 month old and 6 weeks pregnant, guess you found birth control useless too. And a bf isn't a spouse.
Spouse useless?


While pregnant and with a 15 month old.


No my spouse would be helping out for sure.


I am sorry to hear yours is not!
My boyfriend pretty much stays useless....lol, don't worry mama, I feel the same way

No comments:

Post a Comment