Sunday, August 22, 2010

HOW DO I MAKE MY SPOUSE GIVE ME THE ATTENTION I NEED WITHOUT CREATING DISAFFECTION?

I do not want to loose my marriage but my spouse seems not to be concerned. I think there could be something i have not done or lacking to keep the marriage.HOW DO I MAKE MY SPOUSE GIVE ME THE ATTENTION I NEED WITHOUT CREATING DISAFFECTION?
You cant make a spouse give you attention..They have to want to.HOW DO I MAKE MY SPOUSE GIVE ME THE ATTENTION I NEED WITHOUT CREATING DISAFFECTION?
Best advice please try this. Stop doing or talking about any passionate hobby or issues you have. As much as you want to talk about some old boring meaningless subject to them Don't do it. Take interest In things she likes in a small way. Also back off a lot if you been up her *** if you have been absent and working a lot STOP! Your home is on fire and you need to take action. Do the opposite of what you been doing. Remember how you attracted her when you first met. Relight the fire and keep it going. Don't ask her slot of question you know where you went wrong don't promise her TAKE ACTION ! Email me if you need more info.
This seems to be the sort of thing that a professional marriage counselor, licensed ideally, can answer best; and, by the way, you can go to see one on your own, if that works out better for you in this situation.
You have not given enough information for any kind of a usable


answer, and I hope that you do not communicate with others


in such an ineffective way-or you will never get anything out of life


that you need-because no one will ever know what you are talking about
The lack of affection is due to the fact that you keep trying to make him do stuff.
your question is very vague, so it's hard to answer.
Please provide more details so we know what to help you with. In what way?

No comments:

Post a Comment