Sunday, August 22, 2010

After how long did your spouse start to get boring?

About 20 minutes after we decided to stop using condoms and have a baby and I let one loose in there. It was the shot heard 'round my world. It ricocheted and hit me in the brain.After how long did your spouse start to get boring?
Just because he has different interest and like and dislikes, does not mean he is boring. Just not as exciting as he was during the dating phase. You remember our short time together, that flush feeling when I accidentally touched your hands when playing scrabble. Or accidentally rubbing against your breast with my arms when cleaning up from our all night scrabble battles. I know I do, sorry it ended so soon.After how long did your spouse start to get boring?
After I fell out of love with him ... which happened after I realized that if I ever really needed him he'd cut me loose.





Before that I never found him boring. He'd talk about everything and nothing, and I never got tired of it. Now when he talks I can't wait to get away from him.
I actually wish boring was the only problem. That, I could live with! To me, the more selfish he is, the more boring he is. Maybe your spouse is selfish, too?
21 years married, and she's not yet. Granted, ours is a little ';untraditional'; as marriages go, but she's sure not boring.
He's never boring. Just when I think that we've been together so long (35 years) that he will just turn into some boring old grump, I'm wrong. He does the weirdest stuff that still keeps me guessing and laughing after all these years.
About the time we cut the cake at our wedding reception, he wouldn't let me shove cake in his face. I should have had it annulled right after. But. hey, he is good for peeling potatoes and shucking corn.
Believe me she surprises me everyday. Never know what is going to happen around here. Boring can be a good thing sometimes.
we re bored with people who re bored with us. so mine started being boring when i became boring. sometimes i think boy, i m so boring how do i even exist still.
He's boring now...and funny thing...I just mentioned that in Mr. Eddie's Q earlier today.





TEX - Are you looking for a new scrabble partner? I need some excitement in my life.
The first one...within a year (too bad it lasted 23 years after that!).


This one will never be boring, he's a real live wire!
My wife has never been boring. She keeps me on my toes.
Before the honeymoon was over!
My husband is never boring!
After over 17 years together I am not bored yet.
Your husband is FAR from boring, lady.
The first day





Good thing for me.... i love the boredom.





:)
Eddie's alter ego = a chick.








says quite a bit about him.
4 months in to our marriage, lol.
10 months???
Haha BILF! So true!
I yawned walking down the aisle.
I don't know. It has been 42 years and still not bored.
Not long at all
bordem is for wimps. Happily married 10 years.
I'll let you know when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment