Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you be nice enough to do this for your soon to be ex spouse?

Let's say while you were in the process of getting the divorce you won the lottery. Would you sure your winnings with your soon to be ex spouse? I am asking because this really happened and the guy shared his winnings with his soon to be ex wife and they didn't even have kids together.Would you be nice enough to do this for your soon to be ex spouse?
It would depend on why exactly we were getting divorced. If he had cheated or done something horrible to cause the marriage to fall apart...hell no I wouldn't share one penny with him. But if it was an amicable split on good terms I might consider...thinking that if the shoe was on the other foot I would want him to do the same.Would you be nice enough to do this for your soon to be ex spouse?
It would depend: If I broke my ex spouses heart then yes, I would share it.





If he broke mine - hell no.





If it was mutual and we're remaining friends - like 1/4 of the money maybe.





If it was mutual and we hate each other - then no for sure.
If I were divorcing him, it would be for a very good reason and I probably would find a way to NOT share my winnings.





If he did, that's wonderful. He's a better man than I am woman.
I think that in most states you would have to if your married at the time you win although i could be wrong and yes i would give him a share of the money
No I wouldn't. If we were parting on good terms, i would sent a nice gift after the divorce.
Depends on the kind of person you are and how much you still like your ex spouse.
heck no not willingly anyhow....
Yes I would. If it got him to stop being pissed at me.
he knows he will have to give her a lot when divorcing, so better share a bit than give it all!
No; I would keep the money for myself.
Hell to the no....

No comments:

Post a Comment