Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you have any funny names your spouse wanted to name baby?

My husband wated to name our son Boris. I hated that name, so the first dog we got I encouraged him to name it boris because I knew he wouldn't name our child after a dog.Do you have any funny names your spouse wanted to name baby?
My husband wanted Monty and Zeppelin....He is quite a music fan. So, I met him half way with Lennon as our sons middle name.Do you have any funny names your spouse wanted to name baby?
well like im not married... but it was my dad and he wanted 2 name my little bro sullivan...
My husband is Steven II, and when we told his ex-wife we were having a boy she suggested we name him Trey instead of Stven III. I thought she was crazy!
Elvis. lol :-)
My husband wanted to name our daughter Wednesday.He also wanted to name our son Moses.We didn't choose those awful names and this was in the 70's.I guess he liked the Addams Family.
My husband honestly thought Maximilian was a good name! He said it sounded strong. He is a history network fanatic and would just write down random CRAZY names!
My parents thought about naming me Myrtle.


They would of given me a good middle name to go by, but still


I'm REALLY glad they didn't.





No offense to anyone named Myrtle.





Oh, my Cousin is named


Boley [Bowl-lea]


He goes by Alston, though.
We were expecting twins and my husband wanted to name them Jack %26amp; Diane. Luckily they were both girls.
I wanted to name my son Nigel because we have an English last name, my husband laughed at that suggestion for days on end.....we ended up naming him Richard instead.
I took a lot of crap over my middle childs name Reyna. Not bad until you put it with her last name Bird. So now my family teases me about my sprinkler system (RainBird). My youngest was lovingly called Spryte Leigh because Dad was convinced that she was going to be a little elfish girl. I however vetoed and now we are letting big sis pick out a name so it is Hanna or Riley. Of course my loving family can not quit daring me if I will pick Hanna Montana as a full name. Got to love sisters!
Torin Levi ( sounds like ripped blue jeans to me)but Torin is Irish for Troy(my husbands name) We ettled on Christian Levi=D
My cousins dad wanted to name her Riasa Sandinista.





My mom wanted to name me Andedrezma.





My mom wants me to name my daughter Triane, because her grandma was Anne, she is Dianne, and she wants a Triane.
When my husband and I were looking for names for our first, he told me the only thing that he had ever named before was a dog. I asked him what he would name a new dog then, he said ';Sparky';. He occasionally called her Sparky after her birth too!
Ulysses! It was an uncle's name who died young. God I hope we have a girl! We have so many girls names we agree on, and no boys. It was the same last time and thankfully she's a she!
my boyfriend wanted to name our kid Riku After a character in the video game kingdom hearts...we ended up naming the dog that... plus our other dogs names are Shiro (white in japanese...which the dog is white), yui, and junji...all of these names are japanese...so who knows i might have a girl named Gin means Silver or Gina means silvery...I like the name Cho...which means butterfly or the combonation of GinCho...Silver butterfly or even a different name from a video game
Boris....yikes!





The only ';weird'; name that my husband thought of was Iris.





Not that it's funny or anything...just don't like it all that much....
it was me, I wanted to name our daughter Odyssey Stardust, my husband said it sounds like a stripper's name, i agreed, we changed it to Sara Ashlee.
My husband liked Guadalupe for a girl and Octavius and Batman for a boy. *sigh*
I think he was joking, but Maximus Orphelious. Or something like that. It sounds like a name that yuou would hear in a history class!
My friends husband wanted to name is kid Ricochet Laydoka.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our last name is Holmes. My husband came up with Mobul. I named her Sarah.
Garrett. Not a bad name, and he had me almost convinced. Garrett Scott. Not bad. Until I said it out loud with our last name ...





Garrett Scott Merritt ...


Garrett Merritt?


Garrett Merritt?





Didn't happen!
30 years ago, a very good friend of mine was supposed to be named REPUBLIKA , because her mom's due date was Nov. 29th - the day of the republic in the former Yugoslavia.


Luckily, (with a little help from friends and family), her dad was convinced otherwise, after her birth on Nov. 23rd.
lol.. he said ''Frantic'' i said honey that is a WORD!! and not a good one.. he also said Demontia, LaMontia, ... many more horrible names tooo... i hope he was kidding... cuz when the time comes he will get a rude awakening..!!
Sorry i'm only 14 but my anut named my cousin......oh boy this is a really weird name but its 100% ture hes name is.....


Guess Cole


and it is totally true and weird but you get used to it


after a while=]
My partner sometimes calls our baby ';Of Course I';...his last name is Cann. The other one he joked about was ';Genghis';...another play on his last name!


Luckily she will have a completely ';normal'; name when she arrives in May!
Thank goodness my hubby doesn't have too horrible of taste, but my ex-boyfriend literally wanted to name our future children Radius and Orthogonal.(He was a math whiz) He thought those words sounded cool as names. Luckily, we did not marry








ps


I think that Boris is a great name... for a dog...
we were nameing our daughter a arabic name and my husband suggested narryman its kinda like harry man but that didnt happen we named her Yasmine!
Boris..lol Aren't you happy you got a dog!


My husband wanted to name our 2nd son Arturo, I can hardly pronounce it , my family would never be able to!!


We ended up naming him Brendon Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment