Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What love song reminds you of your spouse?

Why?What love song reminds you of your spouse?
';Just My Imagination'; - the Temptations


';Knock Three Times'; - Tony Orlando


As you may surmise, I've been married a long time; but those songs still make my heart pound!What love song reminds you of your spouse?
For him, it's He Is by Brandy. Because it was the song that was playing the moment I realized I was in love with him.





For me, it's Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic by Billy Joel. I have no idea why. He says that the lyrics reminds him of me but it just feels odd that he would choose that song because it's uptempo. Love songs just seem like something that should be slow.
Feel Like Makin' Love by Bad Company. Back when we were crazy teenagers and weren't actually having sex yet, it seemed like every time we were making out and listening to music that song would come on the radio. Every time I hear it now I am taken back to those times and it makes me smile at how foolish in love we were ... and still are.
My husband says its ';Broken Road'; by Rascal Flatts.





I always liked This Aint no Thinkin Thing, because it describes what we really have, a chemical, physical, emotional devotion. Its all about chemistry for us.
my wedding song........because it was my wedding song


Lol


It is ';From this Moment'; - Shania Twain
There's two:





Love Drug - Raheem DeVaughan


Can't Last a Day - Teena Marie





Titles are self-explanatory.
Current spouse: Southern Cross by CSN


Ex spuse: gimme back my bullets Lynyrd Skynyrd
Never Say Never by The Fray. We haven't had the best communication. I was his queen and he was/still is my king. I just want us to hold each other again and never let go.
Its by Guns N Roses





';I used to Love Her, but I had to Kill Her';
';at last'; by etta james.
Hungry by Lita Ford !
First Time Ever I saw Your Face. and Evergreen.
She's got it all. by Kenny Chesney.
Your had me at hello


%26amp;


Down.





Cause they are our songs (:

No comments:

Post a Comment