Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who thinks they have the best partner/spouse they could ever ask for ?

I've been with the most wonderful beautiful amazing women for nearly 2 half yrs, and she is perfection in my eyes, never known anyone like her - the way shes always there for me, the way she understands me, couldnt ask for anyone better. love every minute we share together.Who thinks they have the best partner/spouse they could ever ask for ?
I know i've got the best partner in the world.He's always there for me no matter what,understands me more than i understand myself.He's so loyal and caring,loving and generous.I couldnt wish for anyone better to spend my life with.I'm proud to be by his side.Who thinks they have the best partner/spouse they could ever ask for ?
My husband has always been a very sweet,caring,kind,wonderful,affectionate… man who has always treated me like a queen and i couldn't imagine my life without him in it and i know i couldn't find a better man for me.





He is my best friend and the love of my life.





I love him more then anything in this world and has always been there when i need him the most.
My hubby loves me so much! I have never been loved by anyone like this. Real love sometimes takes a while to find but once you find it you know that everything else you ever felt was just a stepping stone to the place you are right now!


We spend every min. of every day together. Enjoying each and every little thing and moment we have together.


We have been together over 5 years now!
I am happy for you!! Sorry that a few ppl on here feel it necessary to share their misfortune. Friends of yours? =) LOL! No offense meant at all, actually hoping you know these ppl. I don't have a wonderful, long tale of love everlasting to share, but I truly enjoyed reading yours.





Have a great night!
I Do I have an awesome husband, he is supportive, easy to talk to, understanding, loving, kind, gentle... all those nice words you can ever think of. he's the greatest thing that has ever happened to me we have been married for 5 years now and it's been amazing.
YES! i do she is a gentle soul , with the attributes of an angle, we have been married 38 years, and sweethearts for 40, and i love her so much, I would be a bum, if it was not for her , well that's what she tells me.
I feel that way! My wife is amazing. She was there for me before the military, during my time and now after. We have 2 beautiful kids together and she is a great mom and wife.





I am one lucky man.
If you can say the same in 25 years, you will have a good un. I've been married to mine for that long. The first 10 were hell we fought like cat and dog. Then we grew up. It's been great ever since.
i have the most wonderful husband and everyday i feel blessed he is my soul mate for sure.
I have a great wife been together 30 years still happy
That is what they think until they find cheating happening
that's how I felt about my husband until i found out he cheated on me and everything we ever had was a lie....
People always change, always for the worse.
My wife is perfect now that she,s left me !!!!
I'm assuming she's sitting right there......
meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…








my bf is awesome!!!!





even if he is a lill feminine

No comments:

Post a Comment