Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I claim Spouse Offset if my spouse is getting special benefit from Centrelink?

Hi everyone





We are couple living together with no children. I am working casual about 20 hrs a week. My wife is not working anywhere so she is getting special benefits from Centrelink.


I have a question regarding my tax claim! Will I be eligible to claim T1-Spouse Offset for the year 2008-09. My salary is the only source of income for our family, just wondering If I am eligible for any other claims as well?





ThanksCan I claim Spouse Offset if my spouse is getting special benefit from Centrelink?
A little confusing if your wife is getting special benefits she is not dependant. But then you say your salary is your only source off income.
  • eyeliner
  • lip makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment