Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vegetarians/Vegans: Is your spouse/fiance/boy-girlfriend a veg as well?

I was just curious.Vegetarians/Vegans: Is your spouse/fiance/boy-girlfriend a veg as well?
My boyfriend isn't!


He LOVES his meat!


He eats every type of meat under the sun!


BUT he knows the rules:


a) Don't eat it in front of me or put it near my food.


b) If he wants to kiss he better brush his teethVegetarians/Vegans: Is your spouse/fiance/boy-girlfriend a veg as well?
My boyfriend isn't, but he eats vegetarian/vegan whenever I'm around. He knows how I feel about it, and I know I can't force anyone to make a decision when they're not ready.





I'm not gonna lie though, I'm totally hoping for the veg thing, eventually =D
My boyfriend is vegetarian, like me. He wasn't when we met, but became vegetarian a couple of years into our relationship, after witnessing a highway incident involving ducks heading to slaughter.
My girlfriend isn't a veggie (yet) but she only has meat a few times a week and that's usually chicken. She eats food like Morningstar and Amy's a lot.
single :( but i wood prefer a veg. bf. Or a meat eater that would change to a veg 4 me! that wood b sweet!
I'm single but my last girlfriend wasn't a vegetarian or veg@n.
My partner is vegan and I'm an ovo-vegetarian.
no but he eats a lot of my tofu, fake meat etc and likes it, which is nice
i'm single at the mo, but i want a veggie bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment