Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you consider your spouse to be family?

While your spouse may not be a personal family member, but do you consider them family anyway?





Can couples with no kids be considered family? Could it be classified as a 2-person family?Do you consider your spouse to be family?
Of course I do!





My husband and I dont have kids and I consider us a family.Do you consider your spouse to be family?
Yes family can be family if bound by blood or not.





My husband is most certainly part of our family... he is in fact a personal family member since he and I are married, we have had children together and he has been through everything with us.





Before we had children we were also family, both a 2 person family and part of a larger family unit which includes my parents.





It has as much to do with state of mind as it does the belief of the individuals in that family.
Yes, your spouse is part of your family no matter what. You do not have to have kids to consider you %26amp; your other half part of your family.
Of course , when u married your spouse u two became a family regardless of children or anything else... The spouse and u should come first and foremost before anyother members of either family...
Most definitely. They are considered ';your other half';....a part of ';you';. Every family tree began with two people.
i consider me and my husband to be a family and its just us and the puppy.
Of course! When you marry, you become family.
yes they are your family.
yes. what else would they be?

No comments:

Post a Comment