Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do any of you go out dancing with your spouse?

and does your spouse flirt with other people on the dance floor like my wife does?





I think my wife gets off on flirting and dancing with other men. Do any of you go out dancing with your spouse?
I wish! And I'd flirt too - there's something about dressing up and moving around to music that makes a girl feel flirty. Don't let it bother you!Do any of you go out dancing with your spouse?
I used to go to the club all the time. When me and my hubby started dating he didnt care for the club scene, I dont care for strip clubs (a plus since hes never been) so we dont go... we compromised. IMO it depends on what kind of person your with..


Ive had boyfriends that never went out to the club but didnt mind that I went. But Ive had the ex that went to the club and would flirt with other women and try to hook up.


If you have a problem w it talk to her about it. Its usually just a subconscious reaction when your dancing around a lot of people and they give you attention. Do you flirt with women on the dance floor? If she sees you do it then she'll think its okay for her to do it.
HAHAHAHA no. me and my husband havent danced since the day we started dating. we danced once but that was just 2 seconds and really was nothing but that was 5 yrs ago. we dont go out as a couple EVER so dancing as a couple is a definite NO. hahaha so funny though





your wife probly enjoys the attention she gets from other guys and it probly makes her feel like ';hey im still attractive and i can dance with whatever guy i want cool';
I wish. I would love to except there are 2 problems with going out-


1. If I may paraphrase the movie ';Love Stinks';, my husband and I both suffer from White Man's Syndrome, which is the #1 killer of rhythm.


2. My husband wouldn't want to even if we could dance.


I wouldn't want to dance with and flirt with other guys though.
I agree with Beatgnu.


She likes the attention.


Inform her of this fact--she might not even know and


Try to give her more attention from you and she should taper it.





Nope. Last time hubbie took me dancing was about 8 years ago.


But the kids are older now, it might make a comeback.
No, we do not do that, LOL, the last time we danced together was at our wedding!!!! :-)





My husband does not like the ';bar scene'; at all, and he just likes it nice and quiet and romantic at home.





Which I like also, because the dress code at home does not matter!!!!! :-)
I wish we'd go. I would love that. He might be up for it once or twice but he really doesn't care about dancing. I would probably enjoy the attention though flirting, I don't think I'd do that. He'd probably knock someone out if they flirted with me.
I have and I wouldnt let my wife dance with other people. Dancing IS flirting. Wives should NOT be flirting with other men. Shes probably testing the water for nights when you wont go. she'll see whos receptive and bang them later.
Yes! We go out dancing and no we are into ea. other when we are on the dance floor. If her flirting bothers you then you need to talk to her.
That because she is enjoying the attention of someone finding her sexy...





As for us, no we don't. Haven't since before we had our children... I'm sure we'll get back into when life slows down a bit.
no, my husband doesn't dance. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment