Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the most recent thing that you and your spouse/so argued about and how did you work it out?

did you apologize to them? did they apologize to you? did you two not talk for a while afterwards? how did you eventually resolve the issue?What is the most recent thing that you and your spouse/so argued about and how did you work it out?
One day we were arguing about something and I honestly don't remember what we were arguing about. Anyway my husband said something and I didn't quite catch what he said. I asked him to repeat it and he told me, ';What's the matter? Don't you understand English?'; I told him since he thinks he's so smart and is the English expert, spell ';spaghetti sauce.'; He can't spell worth a damn and he got a real humorous look on his face. I told him go ahead and spell it, I'm waiting. We both busted up laughing and he told me, ';You know I can't spell that.'; And that was the end of the argument. Whenever he thinks about that, he still laughs.What is the most recent thing that you and your spouse/so argued about and how did you work it out?
My computer wasn't working and I was having a fit. I finally was able to fix the problem, now things are back to normal.
Her ex always seems to be the big topic. I should be more outspoken but i tend to just give friendly remarks.
I don't argue,I'M A BEAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment