Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you want your spouse to remarry if you die?

My wife and I were talking about this. I know that it sounds wrong but I told my wife that I did not want her to re-marry if I died. My reasoning is as follows. What if I die go to heaven and she gets re-married and stays married for 40 years. We have only been re-married for 10. What happens when she finally does come to heaven is she going to be with me or her husband of 40 years.





Am I fruit loop or what.Do you want your spouse to remarry if you die?
oooh





that's good Q!





i will discuss wit my fiancee about it!!





thanks!





oh kind of...do you want your wife to be happy? is her happiness important to you? then let her remarry when you dies. =)








EDIT: my fiancee said same thing, and i don't want to be with my ';2nd husband'; in heaven, i want to be with my ';1st husband'; tell your wife when you die, you will be buried right? and if she got remarry, and that mean her ';remarried husband'; die then she die, she would have bury next to him...





that's what my fiancee told me last night...i don't want that...i want to buried next to him when i die.





also i talked to my fiancee about it and he not want me to remarry and he not want to remarry if i die. bc he don't believe in remarriage, and i don't really considered about it either...so if my fiancee die, i don't want to remarry, bc i will still have my family, and if i die, he don't want to remarry bc he will still have his family too.


plus he have good points to not get remarry...Do you want your spouse to remarry if you die?
Since you believe in heaven, you must have some faith in the next life. So, it would seem that behaving as all Christian religions believe should be good enough. When you marry, both partners vow to adhere to the ';rules'; contained in the vows. The responsibilities end, ';When Death Does us Part.'; Meaning as ,long as you both live, you ARE married, and bound by your vows and obligations. But, AFTER death, the other partner's life goes on. My wife is younger than me, and will most likely outlive me. If so, I just hope that she will have a happy satisfying life after I'm gone. Exactly what that life contains isn't important. I know as long as I live, my wife is my wife. I wouldn't want her to pass up happiness, if a new guy was a person who loved her, and she loved him. My mother died 4 months from their 60th anniversary, and my Dad was lost. Only 2 years later he was an 81 year old newlywed. My new mom made his life happy until he died at 84. She's gone too now, but I'll always love her for making my Dad's last few years happy. I feel it was a compliment to my real mom, that while Dad missed her and still loved her. he knew that life is to be lived, not wasted in mourning instead of living.
Your in Heaven, paradise, completely happy so why would you want your wife to be alone and unhappy. I told my husband he can remarry if I die, I want him happy and taken care of.


In heaven are there even husband and wives? I think it will be worked out, Heaven is supposed to be perfect so I do not think there is going to be a war of spouses!!
i think that;s very wrong of you because no one know what happens once we pass on and you love her would you want her to spend the rest of her life alone and sad,


if she found someone good to her you should want her to be happy.


it doesn;t mean she never loved toy because she starts a new life and that she wont be with you in heaven if thats what happens.
i will not ask my husband not to marry if i die, it is his right to continue his life and move on, i think it is impossible that he lives without love or a family.


but i think after death she will have the right to choose if she wants to be with u or her other husband. this is my opinion, hope answered.
hehehee.... u know wat its up to u if u want to be married even if ur dead..... bat actual on my part its a bitter thing to let ur partner to get stock on u for 40 years bt the ur dead........ set her free... it would be up to ur wife if she wont marry again or if she will have anther husband........ stting free fro the 1 u luv is also setting free of ur on self.... let be both of u happy at the end. n in heaven.......... no 1 will be such as husdnd n wife........... we are al brther n sisters there full of hppiness... so dnt ask things that u cant pridict for the future.oks.........hehehe
you won't know if she remarried or not. we don't know what happens in the after life you might not even remember each other the way you think you will. beside one could go other direction to hell we don't know and won't know. i figure if someone else wants to put up with him and all his crap go right ahead.
You are a fruit loop for sure. you will not have spouses in heaven, and yes, i would like my husband to be happy after i am gone.
Yes I'd want her to remarry so she'd see, if nothing else, just how good she had it with me!





My question to you would be: what if you don't go to heaven when you die? Then what?
Kind of. If you die, you don't want her to pine over you for 40 yrs. Dont you love her enough to let her find happiness after her heart is broken in the loss of you?
She chose you, that sez her taste in men are great, so you'll probably like him. And by that time, you'll change your mind.
Not a fruit loop you just love your wife . But until death do you part . And who knows you may find some sweet angel up there
Absolutely. She's a young vibrant woman full of life that shouldn't be wasted simply because I've passed on.
I think in Heaven everyone just hangs out together, so after you go, just let her get along here on Earth the best she can; don't be so SELFISH.


I mean, YOU'RE DEAD!!!


Seriously!!!!


xoxoxoxo
wow.... yes you are a fruit loop
I DONT KNOW!
Till death do us part.
well im divorced so i guess it counts me out but if i was i wouldn't want him to be sad forever

No comments:

Post a Comment