Thursday, July 29, 2010

Could it be a problem in a relation when one spouse is quiet and the other one is very outgoing?

Could it be a problem in a relation when one spouse is quiet (doesn't like to be the center of attention, shy, quiet...etc..) and the other one is very outgoing (talkative, doesn't mind attention, etc...) ?Could it be a problem in a relation when one spouse is quiet and the other one is very outgoing?
no it shouldnt be, usually one will help the other become more out going or less outgoing. Opposites attract for a reason ;)Could it be a problem in a relation when one spouse is quiet and the other one is very outgoing?
Yes its my b/f and i biggest problem!


We have been together for 5 years now


and we have twin boys together! But we


always fight about how im so talkative


and outgoing and how he just wishes we


can go out and i can keep to myself since


he doesn't like attracting any attention..


Hes the quiet type who likes to have a few


friends and thats it. Im the type that tryies to


have as many friends around me as possible!!


I try for him to have as much fun as im having


but he just quietly sits in a corner! So


to answer your question yes it is a problem


if it isn't now eventually it will be in the long run!
My husband and I are like that and sometimes it causes arguments just because we don't understand the others view points but other times we work together like yin and yang.
my ex was pretty outgoing and im like one of the quietest people ever; he would always get really mad at me for not telling people off that he thought i should have or w/e
sometimes yes and thenagain no. it depends on the reason you are quite.





mildred is my leader

No comments:

Post a Comment