Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the meanest thing you have done to your spouse?

During the time that you have been married (no while we were dating stories please) what is the meanest thing you have done to your spouse?What is the meanest thing you have done to your spouse?
Told him I hated him out of anger when I didn't mean it - it broke his heart.





: (





That's about it.What is the meanest thing you have done to your spouse?
well when I ever I was mean to my spouse


it mostly was just for pure revenge and satisfaction


after he would be a jerk with me





not a good thing to be living off of


so had to leave him after a couple of decades of pure torture to each other
I told him the truth about his son. I kept it to myself but when it began to affect my marriage and my husband's position in the community I thought he should know. He was deeply hurt but at least he doesn't look like a fool.
the meanest thing i have done was breaking up with a wonderful angel. i regret it now. i cant even get back with her because she is dead now.


she died in a plane crash in Nigeria. i can't forgive ma self.
I cant think of anything real mean that I did to my husband, other than hiding his cigarettes. He, on the other hand, has broken picture frames and a car window
Moved out one day while he was at work. Moved all my crap out, but we made up and I moved back in the next day. I'm kinda dramatic sometimes. : (
Kicked her gay son out of the house.
Threw glass at him.
Came inside of her when she was off the pill.











LOL!! j/k
I threw the remote to his head. He deserved it.
I think slapping him
Nothing, I love my wife
i threw a water bottle at him once when he pissed me off ..
  • facial moisturizer
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment