Thursday, July 29, 2010

What are some things that will annoy you about spouse,boy/girlfriend?

Examples like too much calling, being fat, talking to much, asking to many questions . . these are just example you can use your own words just curious.


What are some things that will annoy you about spouse,boy/girlfriend?
Loudly drinking tea/coffee/cocoa, and loudly eating soup.


What are some things that will annoy you about spouse,boy/girlfriend?
Okay so in half an hour you have asked





[1] what annoys you about your spouse





[2] you hate having sex with your husband





[3] you have hated your husband for a year but haven't told him.





Hmmmm.








Time to push away from the keyboard and go work on your relationship.
snoring!!!!!!!! I wake up in the middle of the night (to take a pee) and can't get back to sleep for all the snoring that goes on. I'm suprised I don't get calls from the neighbors for disturbing the peace. LOL:):):)
I have been married to the same wonderful man for 16 years, going on 17, and you learn to take the good with the bad, and you learn that no one is perfect.





Not even the wives are perfect.
Playing the computer too much.


Not listening to what I'm saying.


Tuning out when I talk to him.


General stuff lol.
cooking mostly healthy suppers and I dont like to eat healthy.like my bacon and beef red
being on the computer playing his game until 5 am.... AHHH! makes me want to scream
Discussing bedroom stuff with her mother...arrrgh
When she forgets to SHAVE THAT KITTY!!!
when my boyfriend is out of topic :)) sshhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment