Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What do you like to do when your spouse/roommate is gone?

Everybody has something they like to do when they're home alone. What do you enjoy doing when you have the place to yourself?





Me - I would say I love being able to lounge around naked, but I can do that when my wife is here too.What do you like to do when your spouse/roommate is gone?
Binge eat!!! Shhhh...don't tell.What do you like to do when your spouse/roommate is gone?
Sing along to whatever music I'm listening to. My boyfriend has a much better singing voice than I do and I'm embarrassed to sing around him.
Read books, talk on the phone, surf the web, answer yahoo questions.
flick boogers.lol
I live with my parents - and whenever I'm alone I'll just masturbate for 2 hours straight. It's fun.





Edit: I'm not 40 years old, I'm 18. Geez.
Sex %26gt;_%26gt;
Get on Yahoo Answers, play video games, wonder why mushroom eating cave dwellers run for public office.
First of all, lounge around in panties and bra. See a good movie while eating stuff, listening music ( 80麓s) or surf the web.
When i'm alone I like to take a hot bubble bath, crank the radio and relax. I like having time to myself and it don't happen very often.
I Would Say ';Let's Get Blown';.
  • bridal makeup
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment