Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am married to a younger husband. Is anyone one married to a MUCH younger spouse?

I am 50 and my husband is 30 and I was wondering if their are other women like me?


Thanks!I am married to a younger husband. Is anyone one married to a MUCH younger spouse?
Age is only a number...and good for you!!!!I am married to a younger husband. Is anyone one married to a MUCH younger spouse?
My husband is only 9 years my jr. But good for you.
Well, I'm not married and my boyfriend is the older one. He's 35 and I'm 22. I find older guys are so much more mature. Guys my age don't even know how to greet young ladies properly.
Ive been Married for almost18 years to a woman 6 years my junior...Does that count?
well you know why that man like you becasue you must be the best person in bed and really enjoy to have him or ... can you still have sex or no? if yes then see no plm with love, sex, and age.
You better keep him sexed up, 30 year olds still go after 18 year old strippers....
  • bridal makeup
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment