Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If your spouse cheated on you just once, would you want to know?

I never cheated, I'm just curious what people think. Is telling your spouse the truth really for their benefit or yours (to ease your guilt)? I could understand wanting to know about habitual unrepentent cheating. But one time? Not sure I'd want to know.If your spouse cheated on you just once, would you want to know?
for some people it is benificail because people forgive but me on the other hand. ive been cheated on 4! times. i dont forgive. once a cheater always a cheater, i dont care how many times you say sorry.If your spouse cheated on you just once, would you want to know?
I would definitely want to know...just because it's ';only once'; doesn't mean it's not a complete betrayal. Once is enough to completely ruin a marriage. You don't even have to do anything...if your spouce is even thinking about taking those kinds of actions with another person your marriage is not healthy at all.
Hmm..put super glue over his body when he sleeps %26amp; cover him in bird seed, drug him %26amp; dump his body high in some mountain area filled with hungry birds. Something like that.





Oh woopsie read this q wrong sorry just getting my evil side turned on :P But yea I'd wanna know so I could do what I said up there.
I would never be able to trust them again I don't think but I would definitely want to know. And I wouldn't want to be with someone like that who could keep that kind of secret without any guilt.
I'd wanna know.
I'd want to know!!


You dare cheat on me!


I must be worthless
Yeah, I would want to know.
She'd be gone.
i do know , its not easy but its better shes gone

No comments:

Post a Comment