Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Has your spouse ever said something about sex in public to embarass you?

...like ';can't wait 'til we get home, he he';.Has your spouse ever said something about sex in public to embarass you?
What's wrong with those innuendos in public? He's trying to get you worked up for a little extra action at home.Has your spouse ever said something about sex in public to embarass you?
I had a ';good friend'; (for those who know me) that saw me out in public while I was at lunch with some coworkers. She just smiled and waved - she knew better than to do anything. I got a lot of ribbing from people who are like ';oooh who's the hot chick';... so I was a little embarassed.
not necessarily but he'll always make comments about my sexuality, he'll always say, ';omg she's SOO looking at your ***, want to do her?'; he won't even say it discreetly, he'll make sure everyone around him hears.
My brother's wife talks about it *constantly*.


His tool must be about ready to fall off.


I think she enjoys humiliating him. Great now I have images of what they actually do and it involves leather and whips and strap-ons.





-star for you!!!!
I do it to my husband all the time. haha.





Or I grab his butt in the store. lol.





I think it's funny.
She did once say that I was a pervert. Our friends and we all had a good chuckle, as though she was kidding, but she and I know better.
YES. My boyfriend and I have made comments like that around our friends. Its all in good fun. Ive heard other couples make comments too.
Yeah but it doesn't embarrass me. I think it's funny and it keeps it interesting who cares what others think anyways!
Yes LOL, and boy could I not wait to get home. Felt sexy for the rest of the night.
it doesnt embarasses me until he actually acts on it.. its really sexy when he wants me...
yeah,,i found it really funny(im not girly type who gets embaresses easily)
This statement is not embarrassing it is a compliment. You should say :thank you:.
If you think that's embarrassing, I'm guessing you are about fourteen years old.
Yeah, she told everyone about band camp.
NO
if he says that, pinch him on his butt and see how he reacts.. haha
no that's a turn on...

No comments:

Post a Comment