Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How old were you when you met your spouse?

I was just wondering and when you seen him/her was it love at first sight?Did you know then and then and there or did it hit you later???How old were you when you met your spouse?
I met my husband when I was 15. I pointed at him from across a birthday party and said I am going to marry him. I don't know if I really knew I was going to marry him but he just seemed so interesting to me and I really wanted to know more about him. We dated for 9 years and we just got married. But because we went through the trials of growing up we break up and get back together a couple times. I still find him really interesting, I always want to pick his brain and figure out why he thinks the way he does. I knew he was the one, when I realized we could make it through anything together. When ever I dated someone else I always compared them to him. There was a drive in me to be with him, even when we were having difficult times. How old were you when you met your spouse?
I was 20 when I met my hubby and had been dating a different guy for about 4 years- so it wasn't love at first sight for me. (although I found out later that it was for him- awww!) We became really good friends. I eventually broke up with my boyfriend, and we became BEST friends. And in the process of about a month- I fell madly in love with him!!





It wasn't the way he looked- it was the way he looked at me!
I was 19. I was with another guy going on 3 years. When I saw my soon to be hubby at work. (It was his first day.) I fell in love. I was a waitress. He was a cook. I walked in the kitchen introduced myself and walked out. I told my waitress friends how awesome and cute he was. 2 weeks later we were dating, 2 months later we moved in together, 2 years later we were married, 1 year later we had a son. I believe in love at first sight, I lived it!
We met when he was a senior in high school and I was a sophomore. We didn't start dating until I was a senior in High school. When we first met I knew He may be the one, however, at that time I was still dating around. Not until He purposed to me is when I knew I wanted to be with him forever. (which was 3 weeks into dating)
I met my wife in grade school. We went to high school together, and sang in the church choir too. We didn't start dating until we were both in college.





I told her I was going to marry her on our first date. She almost didn't go out with me again. That was 44 years, and three children ago.





Her mother warned her it wouldn't last! I don't like her mother, and the old bat doesn't like me either.





My wife and I argue every day. But we still love each other. I just happen to think she is full of $hit, and she feels the same way about me. Nothing wrong with that!
I was 28 and yes it was love at first sight... it hit me right there, only I had never really felt that and it took me a couple of weeks and a couple of conversations with my siblings before I found out that I was lovesick... 9 years later I am still the luckiest guy ever.
Met my 2nd husband at my first wedding. Don't remember meeting him that day. Met him again a year later and wasn't impressed with him, but liked his first wife. 1st husband died, and they divorced. I was 29 when he and I got together. He grew on me, lol. He was more worried about making sure my infant daught was raised right. She was 14 months old when we got married.
I had just turned 21 he was 23. I NEVER thought he would go for me, I thought he was too good looking I guess, plus he had just got out of a 6 year relationship and was talking to all kinds of girls. But I just rilled him right in lol. I wouldn't say love at first sight but I definately knew that there was something about him that I wanted sooooo bad :D
my first one, 19... got married the same year.. took me six years to build up the confidence to leave his abusive azz... the second one, almost 26... and it wasnt love at first sight... definately not! for him, he says it was, but for me, well, he's older so i didnt really believe all his love and affections were for real... so i gave it some time, and here we are, madly in love and engaged... took me about 3 weeks to realize i loved him too, over a year to realize he really wasnt ever going to leave no matter what!!! :)
I am married now. I met my wife when I was 25. I was crazy about her from the very beginning.





I had an ex girlfriend before that. I met my ex girlfriend when I was 21. We broke up for reasons somewhat out of our control. Had we stayed together, I am sure we would have married. She was definately love at first sight.
We met each other maybe 3 - 4 yrs before we started dating. I didn't like him to start with, then he grew on me.





We started dating when I was about 19ish, at the start of us dating I wasn't convinced anything would progress. But he grew on me.





Most other guys I got sick of over time, but not him. He still annoys me to this day but I like it :)
I was 19 and he just turned 20. Yes it was love at first sight. Being in love with someone is the most wonderful feeling you have in your heart that you don't want it to end......If you are truly in love with someone you well know it.... Love comes from Jesus he is the one that can show you what really true love is and happiness.......
I was 18 and he was 20. He told his roommate at college that he ';Had just met his wife'; the night we met. I was involved with someone else and it took me 4 months to see what I was missing and dump the guy I was with.
met him when i was 19 he was 21 and now i'm 20 and we can't get enough of each other, we were only dating for 4 months engaged for 5 married for 4 and couldn't be happier.
I was 21 and my husband was 25 when we met and started dating and no it wasn't love at first sight but i was very attracted to him and i still am.
I was 14 the first time I met him. We didn't start dating until I was 16 it was love at first sight though I can tell you that. I'm 21 now and I am loving the married life.
I was 23, and yes, I fell in love with her when I first met her. However, I didn't admit it to myself until 6 months later.
I was 17, and we worked together. And it definitely wasn't love at first sight lol. I didn't love him til about 6 months of dating him passed.
I was 19 years old. It was not love at first sight, in fact I thought he was GAY! HAHA!





Boy did he prove me wrong :)
18. And I don't believe in love at first sight...but it was definitely lust at first sight...we fell in love....then he fell out of love and now we are divorced!
31. at a wine bar in pasadena, ca.





i knew it immediately. it was like a movie or dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment