Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Did you know that the chances are your spouse/lover is probably very loyal to you and not cheating?

i polled everyone i know and found out that most are loving and loyal. so dont cheat because most everyone does not cheat on their lover/boyfriend/spouse. agree or disagree?Did you know that the chances are your spouse/lover is probably very loyal to you and not cheating?
I'll go on a limb and say I consider myself a fairly attractive woman, and my husband, a VERY attractive man, and I'd never consider cheating on my husband. I love and respect him too much for that. Its an infidelity for a reason, and I solidly believe that if you don't think you can commit to one person, dont tell THEM you can. Its unfair. Let your intentions be known, hell there are websites JUST for people looking to get some and move on. I personally do believe a LOT of people cheat, and from my experience in life, its more women that cheat than men. Women know what they have, and they use it to their advantage.. only, women dont get caught NEARLY as often as men. I would like to believe MOST people are loving and loyal, but also, in my OWN experience with people I know and what I read and see, thats just how they APPEAR... not actually what you get. The human race is too full of flaws, and the worst being lust. I'm sorry, but I can't say I agree.Did you know that the chances are your spouse/lover is probably very loyal to you and not cheating?
I agree with that.


I wouldn't cheat on my husband because he deserves my respect. Simple as that. If I'm not happily married, I'd get a divorce than lower myself in a cowardly way and cheat.





I'm sure my husband doesn't cheat on me either. He's been with me 8 years now, and so far so good.


If he is cheating, he's gotta damn good way of hiding it.





So yes, I agree, I think most people would be faithful.
idk how many people actually believe that. Personally I have never cheated on my spouse and never plan to simply because I have more respect for myself, my husband, and our relationship; than to stoop to that level.
I would never cheat on my spouse I have to much respect for him and our marriage and family I hope he feels the same way I can't really speak on his behalf I would love to say he would never cheat I just don't know I can only hope he doesn't
Yes, but most people are liars!


My man is 49, and too old to play games. He also has ED issues...so I KNOW he'll never cheat on me.
I've never cheated and neither has my husband. So I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment