Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How long did it take for you to realise that you wanted to marry your spouse?

Was it instant? Or did you gradually realise this over time?How long did it take for you to realise that you wanted to marry your spouse?
The day he took me on our first date. I have been on many great 1st dates before, but this one was different. It sounds corney, but I just KNEW we were soulmates. Its hard to explain. I remember thinking to myself afterwards ';wow...';. I was just the best connection I had ever felt, and the connection was so deep. Suprisingly our date was just going for a swim, and then the movies...nothing fancy. Our date started at 7am in the morning...and then ended at 8pm that night! A 13 hour date! Nothing sexual of course, but after the movies we just went and sat somewhere and talked and talked and before we knew it, it was night time. We had talked for 13 hours straight! Thats when I knew he was the one. There was such a connection





I suffered bulemia before I met him. I have never told anyone at all about this, not friends, not family, not doctor. Yet for some reason on our 13 hour date I had this urge to tell him...thats how deep our connection was. And he was so supportive. Thats when I knew he was something special. And with his love and support I am now better





Although we talked about getting married for ages, it took 3 years of dating before he proposed.





But that is my story...everyone falls in love differently. I do believe in people ';just knowing'; the first time they meet...but I also believe that in other cases the love is something that has to develop over many years.How long did it take for you to realise that you wanted to marry your spouse?
I was attracted to my spouse the first time I saw him and he was always funny which made him grow even more on me. Even thou we were just friends at first but when I knew I wanted to marry him was the very first time we sat down and had a serious conversation as friends I knew I found my soul mate and he said he knew to. We had our first serious conversation about a month or so after we met. We married about a few months later and have never been a part a full day. :)
Well we met when I was seventeen. I had just had an intense week of training for skiing and passed out on my way home. He found me and stayed with me the whole week. My parents were overseas and he was a twenty-two year old medical student so i was in safe hands. He was funny, smart, handsome, never made me bored and in that one week i knew he was the one. We married 2years later and have now been married eight gorgeous years with twins on the way.





Even though this was the case with my husband and I it may not be for you. My mum spent seven years with a guy before she realised they were meant to be and that she really loved him and he loved her.


Its not always love at first sight and it's okay for it to take time





- Amber
I knew when I first seen his picture. (His friend was dating one of my friends, and I was looking through her pictures of when she went to visit her boyfriend and hung out with him and his friends.) Then when I actually met him, I could see the rest of my life and it looked great. We have been together 6 1/2 years, and our 5th wedding anniversary is coming up in October.
For me it was love at first sight, and in the beginning i was happy just to be with her, but after a couple of months marriage seem like the thing too do, we wanted too show everyone that we were totally committed to each other.
i knew withing a few dates that i wanted to be with him but marrying that took 5 long years of dating.. and it was wortht he wait...we knew each other inside and out there was no hidden anyting and thats the best way to start a relationship!
I knew he was something special within the first date.





I knew he was going to long term by the third date.





I knew he was the one I wanted to be with the rest of my life within about a month or so.



Oh, totally instant!! We met in October, engaged in November and married in February!





16 years and going strong!!!!!
Believe it or not, I knew within a few weeks for sure, but had a ';gut feeling'; immediately. She was just different than anyone else, ever.
I actually never thought about it.





We had already bought our house and had been living together for a few years when he popped the question. That is when I realised I did want to marry him.
It came gradually when we stayed in the relationship en know how iam missinghim oftenely en i cant stay away from him,i could miss him so much till i cry
instant
The day I met her
Within a WEEK! We married 3 months later!

No comments:

Post a Comment