Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Is a spouse on 'dependant resident permit' be allowed to work in germany?

I am an Indian and going to germany on 'resident permit work visa' and would want my husband (he is Indian too) to join me later. I would like to know that if he comes on dependant visa will he be allowed to work full time in Germany? what are the rules in germany on this. Someone pls guide me.Is a spouse on 'dependant resident permit' be allowed to work in germany?
I think the names of the different visas sums it up: a resident permit work visa allows you to work, and a dependant resident permit means you are dependant on someone else for your income--- you can't work.Is a spouse on 'dependant resident permit' be allowed to work in germany?
Could you please email me? Using the exact German terms? It would make it easier for me to look it up. Right now I am simply too tired to guess under which paragraph you got the residency and work permit for Germany and under which paragraphs your husband would join you.

No comments:

Post a Comment