Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do you enjoy playing board games with your spouse?

I prefer to play board games with other friends because my husband is competitive and I would rather play with an easygoing, laid back kind of guy who has a voice like butter that melts in my mouth. Anyway, can you play board games with your spouse and is it something you enjoy?Do you enjoy playing board games with your spouse?
I play board games with my sons.





I have also taught my youngest son card tricks, and he amazes everyone with those! : )





My husband and I play Chess, and run and swim laps together.......oh, and we bike ride too!!!!Do you enjoy playing board games with your spouse?
As you know sugar plum, I'm not married, but I do enjoy playing board games with you. I use to think I was very good at Scrabble, but I bow in front of the new queen of Scrabble. Your awesome, in more ways than one (wink, wink).
I have at times been known to sit and play board games, but my patience seems to wander and I get bored to easily. The shorter the game the better, I would have to say Scrabble is my favorite.
I have found most women don't like playing board games. When possible I like to play strip ';Chutes and Ladders';. Clothes go on when you climb ladders, off when you slide down a chute. Winner chooses how to make love!
Sometimes my husband is competitive to. We play like war with cards and stuff and he will get mean. We don't play very often.
No way - I am a serious bridge player and love games involving tactics etc wife likes to play ';for fun'; - so we agree not to wage war.
I think it's boring, with him and with friends. I'd rather play with my kids, so they can win and feel happy. Otherwise, board games are dull.
Yes we play board games all the time. We really don't care who wins. But if hes really competitive then play something you know you will beat him at to give him a dose of his own medicine lol
Only the naughty adult ones really!! Every now and then we will play battleship together or the game clue.
we play war board games and sometimes it's frustrating! he can be very bossy but I prefer 1000 times that than him having fun at a strip club LOL
I absolutely love it. Yeah we get a little competitive but when the game is over its over.
we never played boardgames. I used to play a lot of scrabble with my ex, which I miss lots, but I cannot play it any more because my husband doesn't know how to spell. ;-(
I like to play board games, but I cannot go canoeing with my husband. It drives me crazy so we don't do that.
No, because I don't enjoy board games...





We do other things together.
We play all kinds of games. We played hide the salami last night, he won.
My FH and I play board games and ';Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader'; DVD all the time.





:)
Yes, we have fun too.
i play video games with mine
we play card games, mostly. :)
sure we can play board games but half way through we end up playing other games ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment