Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If your spouse would be okay with it would you try a threesome? If so who would you chose?

If you did have the threesome who would you choose someone you know or a stranger?If your spouse would be okay with it would you try a threesome? If so who would you chose?
A stranger and all boundaries would be discussed in advance.If your spouse would be okay with it would you try a threesome? If so who would you chose?
This is one question that gets debated allot and there are valid points on both sides. Having had threesomes with my wife of nearly 20 years the answer for me is simple a stranger. Reason being a threesome situation that does not involve an element of an open relationship will most likely be short-lived, no more than a few encounters at best. While a friendship is meant to be an enduring relationship that can last several years.





When you examine all of the advantages against the disadvantages of using a friend versus a stranger the difference comes down relationship. If you approach a friend you risk loosing them as a friend, either when you initially approach them about the idea or when the threesome relationship comes to an end, or you risk straining the relationship. In addition to the above you also risk that your intentions regarding the threesome will be misunderstood to mean something else other than you are inviting them to have sex with you. It is possible that it may be easier for them to develop feelings for you and for to become a significant part of their life due to the relationship you already share. I would suspect this risk is allot higher if you are seeking a fmf than mfm threesome.





Contrasting that with a stranger from the beginning it is known that the reason for the 'relationship' is for a threesome. It should be easier to manage in regard to expectations, communication, and boundaries. Therefore you won't be going out with the friend and be confronted with is this a friend's night out or will it wind-up in a threesome tonight? Therefore once the threesome 'relationship' comes to an it should be easier to end without the complications and loss of friendship.





In answer to your question based on my experience I would recommend considering a stranger. Reason being there is a less chance that it will problematic, less emotional, and if done right easier to control.
If she said she wanted to with a girl friend of hers and me--well yeah. But not so much with a women we didn't know. I guess it would depend on the particular situation.





If she said she wanted to with me and another man, I still may go along with it if she really wanted to, but only with a stranger.





I'm not too worried about the other woman causing problems later, but I don't want any guy bugging me or her about doing it again if we don't want to.
absolutely, but she is not content enough with herself to try such. I want to do both another woman and another man and be completely open-minded. She has tried the other woman thing before we dated (a co-worker of mine actually) and liked it, but now she has lost her desire. It would have to somebody we don't know at all. Go on vacation to another city, let it happen. Somethiing like that.
always with a stranger. no feelings will evolve with a stranger. also, if you do it with someone you know and that person wants more but you say no, you are taking a chance of that person telling others of him or her being with your spouse out of anger.
I would not be okay with it because I think when you get married it is a commitment to one person and no one should be brought in to the mix. I would never feel the same about my husband if I saw him with someone else.
My wife and I are swingers and we regularly join other for sex. We know the couples very well and enjoy being around them, not just for sex. We also have a rule that we do not swap in seperate rooms. Only together.
Once you bring someone else in the marriage, it is downhill from there. Trouble. What if your spouse really liked the other person. Scary. That is opening a serious can of worms. I would not advise it.
If the spouse agreed to a threesome, there's a problem. next time you will lose that spouse to another person. Therefore, do not play with what is sacred, not even in your own mind!
Yes! I absolutely would. Probably a stranger. Definitely a woman. Getting it on with 2 or more women has always been a fantasy of mine.
no, i would not b ok with it. im not that kind of person . plus i dont want to share my man with anyone else. :-) mayb it works 4 other people but me... no way.
it would have to be a dominant male for sure.
Done both its all fun.
both, i really wouldn't care ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment