Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Would you share an email account with your spouse?

When my husband and I got married almost 5 years ago, we dropped our individual email accounts and have always shared one. It has never been a problem for either of us. Would anyone else share their email account with their spouse?Would you share an email account with your spouse?
I don't share one with my wife, but we have the same passwords for our accounts. Doesn't bother me at all since I am not hiding anything from her.Would you share an email account with your spouse?
I would if he wanted to. But personally I don't find the need to. I think it's actually good to have separate accounts--we both have different friends from childhood/high school/college and we both have different relationships with different people. Just because you get married doesn't mean you automatically become the same person.





I used to think that married couples SHOULD have joint everything--email, accounts, etc. But after keeping things separate in some areas for the past three years I actually much prefer things separate in certain areas. We know each others' passwords so it's not like anything is private--but there's just a separation because we are not the same individual.
As they say, once you be taking a poop while the other is brushing your to others, there is no more privacy. PRivacy is an issue between the state and an individual as far as I'm concerned there is no privacy between two people if they are married.





My wife and I had separate email accounts but we knew each other passwords. I never had a problem with her checking my mail, web log, history folder of my phone call record on my cell phone.
No his would drive me crazy. Once in a while I have to log in to it because he has given someone his email address instead of mine when I need the information. He has almost 200 unread emails. I think it's all junk and he won't delete them. Anyway why would you share when you can get free email from Hotmail or Yahoo?
Only for household bills if you pay on line, or have a joint checking account, something like that. I would not want a husband looking at my man jokes from friends, nor would I want him reading someone elses personal information that was trusted for me to read only.
I would share an email account since there's nothing to hide but it's easier to have separate emails.
I have my own account and one I share with my husband. Never thought about sharing until we had a project that we are doing together.
i dont see why, having an email is so easy, there would be no need to share one, plus i like getting weekly updates from websites and maybe my spouse wouldnt.
we have our individual ones, but we have each others passwords
Already do :D
it is much better then sharing bank accounts.
Sure would.
Sure, why not!
umm no because she might read stuff that i dont want to see...





but there is positives and negatives.....
no.
yes and I do
never in a trillion years..... i like to be sneaky
no, I prefer that each should have his/her own privacy...z

No comments:

Post a Comment