Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can depression cause you to feel like you have ';fallen out of love'; with your spouse?

If anyone has experienced depression, please let me know if feelings of passionate love dissipated. ThanksCan depression cause you to feel like you have ';fallen out of love'; with your spouse?
One of the main symptoms of depression in lack of interest. Interest in daily activities, as well as people. So, yes, it can make you feel uninterested in your partner.Can depression cause you to feel like you have ';fallen out of love'; with your spouse?
Hey, I have depression and anxiety and I am having a really hard time with this as well.





Email if you want to trade stories and try to figure something out...





Loveology15@yahoo.com
Definitely. I call that feeling ';greying out'; because everything--everything--seems to feel bland and pointless. Like going from 50'; hi def to 12'; black and white.





When I get depressed, I don't feel loved, and I don't want to love. I just want to be alone.
depression makes you fall out of love with everything


Edit: well, yes i have. I feel this alot but, i know deep down i still love my gf very much and that these feelings will pass. Just seek help/treatment if you think it might have a significant affect on your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment